|Gay video from AfterElton.com|
Despite the fact that this behind the scenes video for the upcoming Noah's Arc: Jumping The Broom film seems to give way too much of the movie away, it's great to see that cast together again.
My only thought about this video (other than "you're giving too much away!") is this:
I am not questioning the fact that Jensen Atwood is the sexiest black man alive…
…but, no joke, Christian Vincent looks amazing in that fuschia (Thanks for identifying for me, Tre!) shirt!
Part of me wants to boycott the film since Viacom LOGO canceled Noah's Arc, the nation's first black gay television show, before it even got up and running. There were so many things wrong with that entire situation:
- only 8 episodes per season;
- half-hour comedy format instead of an hour-long drama (sorry folks, that show had not a one comedic beat);
- too many loves for Noah;
- not enough Christian or Jensen (easily the best actors on the show);
- ruining its most complex and fascinating relationship in Trey and Alex on comic relief; and finally
- desexualizing Chance by saddling him with a child and boring ass Eddie;
But nothing is worse that Viacom LOGO one-upping FOX and The WB (stations built on black programming which it then abandoned for "broader appeal"), by dropping its flagship show before the network had built a critical mass of viewers and before the show had a chance to grow.
Because everything I listed could have been fixed with more resources, more time, and more support.
But who knows. I am curious to see what they do in the film.
I'll probably be debating going up until it is released.